Saturday, 1 October 2011

Buzz.

Wow, yesterday was full of those crazy Bi-polar emotions from my mother, I texted her at dinner asking her if I could go out, but then realised that my phone wasn't getting texts that day when my friend called me asking me why I didn't reply... So I called her after school not knowing she was in a meeting and so she yelled at me telling me to get home and do as I was told, now me being me, I didn't remember what I was told to do... But I went home and tidied up all my stuff and she called again saying that I shouldn't have called but after all my stuff was done I could go out. So I was like, oh okay, and went out. Then I get a call at 25 to 5 from her screaming down the phone asking where the hell I am and that if I'm not home in 5 minutes then I'm in trouble, I was like 3 miles away from my house, and my house is up hills... There was no way I was making it. I ran anyway, and got there five minutes late. She yelled and I'd had enough. When she stopped for breathe, I turned on the water works and told her that I was so sick of her yelling at me for things I didn't do. I did Everything she asked of me and more and I never get any time with my friends anymore... Then. When I thought she was going to explode, she cried! She apologised and cried. I was feeling pretty crap about myself -.- but I couldn't say sorry, because that's what she wanted, she wanted me to back down, and I wasn't doing that again. She said that I could go out today, which is cool and all, but NO ONE is going out -.- everyone is bonding and shit and are all becoming closer and I'm stuck at home because my mother tells me off every time I leave the house -.- What a fucked up life I lead xD it could be worse I suppose, I could be home schooled and never allowed to see the light of day... I'ma leave you lot now and go outside seeing the light and all that jazz... <3 



2 comments:

  1. My mum gets like this too sometimes, it's awful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. It sucks when parents act like that.

    ReplyDelete