I didn't remember how good it felt to cut my hips up... I only did a few cuts on there, with some blunt as fuck sharpener blade, because the one I wanted to use was clean and shiny and not wanting to come off the actual sharpener. I sat there for at least an hour trying to loosen it, it didn't budge... But yeah, I just couldn't remember what a relief it was! I was in awe of the, good type of pain it was bringing, and it made me feel better because my hip bones are more predominant now, so it was so much easier to cut and feel the bone, which made me really happy :') Things have just gotten too much lately, so for that relief to be brought back to me, it makes me really... Blissfully peaceful, content for a while... My hips and thighs will be covered in lovely relieving cuts again soon, don't you guys worry, but for now, it is time for me to bid you adieu, I need to do my exercise before the shower, Stay Strong guys, don't be as indecisive as I am, it sucks :') <3


oh hunney, don't do that :(
ReplyDeleteaww. this makes me sad :( even though i know we're all pretty rough on our bodies in the way we eat, so I guess I can't talk too much because this is just another form of hurting your body. But still, you're skin's never done anything to you! lol I do wish you could find a different way of relieving the stress. but then again, I don't know what it's like to cut, so therefore.. i don't know. haha
ReplyDelete