Sunday, 16 October 2011
Nothing changes...
Things haven't changed with me, will they ever? What is the point of even asking these questions when I think I know the answer...Hope? Nope, I've lost it all, there's no need for hope in a world that chooses everything for you. But my weekend has been, fun. And that's good, because the days I have true fun are few and far between. But this weekend, Friday night at least was one of those rare occasions, and yeah... I think I still have a mark on my back though, (I'm milking all the sympathy I can get out of this mark, because it shows where someone stabbed me in the back, with a key, not even something sharp -.-) Between you and me, it doesn't hurt that much, just a little snag, like that sort of relief pain you get when you make little cuttings on your hip bones. But yeah, I was out with my friends on Friday (Some of them anyway) unfortunately for all the people that would like to think so, I do have more than four friends... And then I went to my nanny's house yesterday, and have just come back, I feel... Fat. To put it bluntly. Nothing changes when I visit relatives, they always ask the same questions, "Are you eating?" Yes nan. "How much are you eating, a biscuit a day isn't enough you know!" Yes nan, I know, I'm eating okay? "Are you sure?" No, I'm lying to you, I have no brain, I can't be sure that I'm having food stuck down my throat and feeling guilty about it every time it gets swallowed. I love my family dearly, I really do, but they ask stupid questions. And to make it worse, I was up all night, I woke up this morning, came downstairs when my nan and grandad were still in bed and there were two builder people working on her garden. I was in my underwear. Not good. -.- People should tell me these things before I go to bed, so I know not to walk around without clothes on... Though, one wasn't too bad looking, he was blonde though, so I wouldn't go for him :L I'm fussy like that. She fattens me up does my nan. She incessantly feeds me, there is always food there next to me, and if its not eaten she gets concerned, not even joking, I get half an hour on each foody thing she puts next to me. Gahh, and now its a roast dinner for tea, I'm going to have to do some sort of fast this next week, nothing will past my lips but the bare minimum. Enjoy the rest of your evenings guys <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Following back, as i just saw your my new follower! haha, and don't worry, ALL our grandparents fill us up with food, we just have to somehow politely say no >< Even though it is impossible! Stay strong sweetie x
ReplyDeleteAll grandparents seems to be the same. They always think we eat too little even after we've just eaten twice as much as we normally do -_-
ReplyDeleteStay strong <3
I think it is somehow in the grandparent contract that they have to constantly stuff their grandchildren with as much food as possible. It's like ingrained into their systems. Stay strong!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you for the follow, dear <3