Did you guys know that I'm a commitment-a-phobic? I don't know if that actually makes sense or means what I want it to mean, but basically I'm shit scared of the whole commitment things in life. I hate them. I wish that they would roll over and just die. I mean, usually I actually couldn't care less about the fact that I'm single. I really couldn't. In fact I revel in that fact, I LOVE that fact. I don't want to be one of those clingy people that just ruin their lives and cry all the time they aren't with their boyfriends. Get A Grip already. But just now really, I was standing in the shower (Where I do my best thinking really) and pondering over the meaning of life, and all that intellectual shit, and I realised that I wouldn't care if I was with someone right now :L How odd and out of character is that?! But yeah, I'm changing again, watch, in like a weeks time I'll be all happy smiley rainbows in with those slaggy popular people at school and "Loving my life" Just you wait and see :L So this is a genuinely up beat note to leave you on... Night all <3


No comments:
Post a Comment