I know I haven't wrote to you guys in a few days, but the tragic fact is that I had nothing to write about, I've been staying at my nan's house all week because my bathroom is being re-done and my mother doesn't trust me to stay anywhere else. And I've pretty much been eating a normal amount, I feel a bit sick every time I do eat, but to make my nan think I'm okay is going to take some work, I don't know why she still thinks I'm "Not well" (Maybe she secretly knows about you O.o) But its really irritating, she always brings up sarcastic comments and digs at me as to my eating status... But yeah, I've pretty much been sleeping through the days, and staying awake at night talking to my beautiful best friend :3 and whenever I am up in the day time (Like now) I do a bit of my homework that I should have started like Last week... So yeah, have you lot had an eventful week? Is it half term where you are or are you lot in school ;D ? Let me know <3



Things will be back to normal soon! Don't worry :) Just stay calm and eat what you feel comfortable with, even if your nan does complain, just make up an excuse the whole " I've already eaten" works for me =3 xx
ReplyDeleteThat sounds exactly like how've I've been recently, I've been a total night owl. And don't worry, we all have our streaks like that, everything will be alright. Stay strong! <3
ReplyDelete