Its INSANE how unreal I felt yesterday, it was like I was ethereal or something on par with angelic-ness. I smiled like a lot of the day, and then for a bit everyone was in a bit of a depressive state that sort of rubbed off on me, and then I went home and got my stuff to stay at a friends and I came back out in a happy mood, which was good :) I literally felt as light as anything, which is funny because I'm fat... Eugh, that could have been the alcohol though, not sure... However, I remember quite a lot considering I drank the most, and had nothing in my stomach to help anything :L I mean, who drinks a vodka and coke in the morning along with a Martini and a tequila sunrise, then Caribbean twist or something like that and strongbow (which was disgusting, but it didn't stop me drinking like most of the large bottle of it :L) and doesn't eat anything but a penguin? Obviously me, but at least I can remember a lot... Oh I'm just a little bit foolish. But who the fuck cares really? I'm allowed to lash out and do these things, I'm being a "Normal Teenager" the way people are always praying I'll turn out. So who are they to tell me I can't be like that :L ? I'm going to tell you things on here, that might (probably won't) shock you! Because I can, and if you didn't have as much of an eventful night as I did, you might want some sort of gossip that you can never tell ;D Right, so yeah, I had barely eaten for three days before last night, I had only eaten the bare minimum that I could get away with eating and that wouldn't make people look at me suspiciously, hence the penguin (its full of calories and chocolatey shit. And I wasn't in a particularly good mood when I woke up in the morning, hence all the alcohol for breakfast, (Yes, I know I am a lightweight, but at least I didn't get drunk after the alcohol for breakfast and had to have more before I was out of it :L) And it took everyone like ten years to get out of their beds and such, so yeah, but at least I made myself look really pretty yesterday, I'm trying out different styles of make-up since there's only like 9 days left until Samhain and I LOVE looking amazing on that day :3 Anyway! when we finally did go out it was all fine, but there was still some tension in the group and then later on we got some other person out that made my "friend with benefits" (I love that phrase) get a bit awkward and irritated, but they dealt with it fine, and we also ran into an old friend (ex) of mine and his friend at a skate park whilst hiding out from all the chavs setting fireworks off and all the police chasing off the chavs who were setting off the fireworks. It was a little... strange, but whatever. And we all went to this little bridge thing where this little group always seems to gather when there is alcohol involved ;D its out of the way and not as easy to spot us if people come up the road or something. And yeah, my "old friend" (Please excuse all the punctuation, its rather hard not to use names and such, I'm having to substitute xD) Smelled like Really Good, to me anyway, he could have smelt terrible, but if he did, then I'm blaming it on the alcohol. Simple as. But yeah, I found myself like smelling him (because I'm really not a frightened drunk, I'm a rather horny, amusing, confident drunk actually) and yeah, so I smelt the poor person and like hugged him and such, and found myself like wanting to go on a walk, they wouldn't let me because they were afraid I would fall, and I think I did at one point when I got past them because I have a huge hole in the front of my only decent pair of jeans :L but this really nice smelling friend came and like saved me and such, because they wouldn't let me walk too far and all, afraid for me or something :L and I Refused to go back to the others until he kissed me, I told you, I'm not a scared drunk at all. And then HE apologised to ME for being a right dick when we were going out and such, because he was, and I was like Aww! what an actual cutie :3The worst thing is about this person, is that he really isn't that attractive you know, but for some reason, I really don't know what that reason is, I seem to find myself craving the attention off him, like I really want him to notice me... Its crazy :L and then because they wouldn't let me off the bridge again, I went on another walk up a hill instead :) (I'm also a very active person, drunk or otherwise, so its natural I'm not going to want to be a lazy shit and sit down) and once again my friend followed, but by this time I'd drunk more, and I was ready for anything sprung at me, and yeah, there was more kissing, and then after more of that stuff, we went back to the friends house we were staying at, and me being me, I wanted food. But lets face it, I hadn't eaten for like... Ever! and I was running on alcohol, which isn't good, because I had no dignity. And I lay down with my friend because he smelt SO much better than anyone else did... Apart from maybe the "friend with benefits" because they always smell gorgeous, and then, he starts like tickling me (and I'm INSANELY ticklish, like squirming everywhere type stuff) but he was then there like groping me and such, but me being the fricken slag I am, just lies there, and lets face it, any person who tickles me behind my knees and on my neck and the bottom of my back pretty much have me, (yeah, I totally haven't just told you my main turn on spots :L) but yeah, he already knew these somehow, so he was there like tickling me and I was just there being the horny fucker I am like, "Hello ;D" casually being pulled in closer by the friend and I felt sort of possessed, like I was their property, it was a strange but... decent feeling xD that makes me sound SO slaggish, but whatever, so does the rest of this stuff... wow this is long winded, sorry guys, anyway, back to it. so then my "lover" (love that word to ;D ) comes down and joins us in the sleeping bag, and he's just there like groping me, and I'm just there casually getting off with the lover, hoping they don't feel the fact I'm being "felt up" by this ex. and then they were both there, like trying to get more than the other, It was like I was being used, in a good way though :L and the night pretty much went on like that, and I ended up falling asleep cradled by ex, thinking of lover whilst still being groped, and yet, I only got an hours sleep... Then the pizza came and everyone got so much more rowdy ;D then we got tired and slept for another hour or so, then woke up, and I'm only just remembering most of this, its a bit... disturbing to think that I actually don't give one when I'm drunk :L anyway, just thought you'd all like to know xD Plus, I need it written down somewhere, for future reference or something? <3


what a fun post! :-) Sounds like you're still a bit drunk hee hee. Just be careful.
ReplyDeletePlease unfollow my blog Cattails.blogspot.com
and follow my new blog http://secretjenn.blogspot.com/
thanks
xo
I do still sound rather drunk, that's true, I suppose this whole not eating thing doesn't work so well when you want to go overboard with alcohol and not feel pain xD I'll be careful :') and Okay :) <3
ReplyDelete