![]() |
| She had to be added :') sorry <3 |
Sunday, 9 October 2011
Everything suckish...
Gosh, you guys must love my mood swings, I can go from yeah, my life sucks but I'm dealing with it, to yesterdays post... Sorry about that -.- Sometimes I just shut of and write what's in my head, regardless of what it is... I didn't mean to like be all sadistic and stuff, :/ Forgive me? I hate this weather, simply because I can't go out in it. My mother doesn't like me out in the rain, because its potentially damaging to my health. It could flair up my asthma, she gets worried about these things, probably because I don't, I just live how I live she gives a shit about what happens with my health and stuff and I just sit here being bossed around. Fun life I lead eh? I have loads of books I have to read within the month, because they have to be returned to the libraries, some to school and some to the town's library, because school only let me take two out -.- they're petty like that. I have a mountain of homework that I have to bullshit my way through, just literally making things up as I go along on these homeworks, and I still have this major urge to relieve myself of some stress again, I don't know what to do, I wasn't really thinking last night, but now I am, and I shouldn't think, I should just act, but then I'd be like a Montague out of Romeo and Juliet, never thinking about the repercussions of an action, just acting upon an impulse. Sorry, I'm trying to remember things about the play, my exam on it is soon and I'm so NOT prepared for it -.- Love you guys, Don't let me bring you down :) <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



good luck on your exam! everything will work out just fine <3 we're currently dealing with Shakespeare in school as well and have watched the modernized version of Romeo & Juliet and it sucked badly :D
ReplyDeleteEugh it does doesn't it! i prefered the older one of it... <3
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your exam!
ReplyDelete<3