Tuesday, 11 October 2011

I am like gifted and talented at this shit!

Yes, its a bit of an exaggeration since, well, it was my sixth time of doing this German speaking assessment. But I was god at it. Simply because I could still see my sheet with the writing on it... Its not cheating, because I could already remember it. Sort of :L She won't know, plus, I made it good and not cheatery for her and only got a C, wouldn't want her catching on would we ;D I felt like I needed a reward so I ate a cinnamon roll and an ice cream. I feel a bit fat but I'm trying to live in blissful ignorance right now, and ignore that feeling that says to purge and go on a freakish exercise routine now! just for another half an hour, I want to feel good about the fact I completed it. Regardless of what that means... I have to go now and watch Fringe, its such a good TV series, and then later on its another cry-fest, I'm going to watch Moulin Rouge. :') Ich Liebst Du (Probably not what I was hoping for ;D) <3



3 comments:

  1. Ha, well done :') I think I cheated on all of my german tests before I dropped it, still do with my french and welsh, it's the best way! Haha, keep up the good work xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dear, it is "ich liebe dich" haha. I studied German for a couple years in middle school, I was such a weirdo...and i LOVE Moulin Rouge!! Nicole Kidman is so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i am german! i can help you out :D

    ReplyDelete