Monday, 24 October 2011

A girl has got to eat... Pahha, No. She doesn't.

I decided that today, I was going to eat all the nice foods in my house to remind myself what they tasted of, then throw them away, and forget about of them. It was a binge like no other. It was horrendous. I felt physically sick after eating just one bite, but I had to continue, like something terrible was forcing me to! I literally threw up several times afterwards, just to make sure I got some of that stuff back out of me. Turns out I'm not going to my nanny's for the week today, it starts tomorrow. So its not that long I suppose... I just need to make sure I go out a lot of the time and not eat and such and I shall be fine :L "one day I'll fly away" <<< If only, if only I could fly away, just, work off some of my thoughts, or some of my fat, or anything! I just want to escape, so I went to the hills tonight, with my bestest friend ever. She always seems to be there for me, even when times are tough for her, which is why I admire her so much, even if it sounds creepy and all... Sorry, my thoughts are a bit jumbled today, I think all that fat is like clogging the brain in my head or something, because its certainly clogging my arteries. Eugh, sometimes I really wish I had a faster metabolism, so it wouldn't be quite so easy to put on weight and such... I'ma go and do more exercise now, its only fair to my body that I start to try and get this weight off from today, just walking and doing the normal amount of exercise isn't enough today... I love you guys, I'm moving with the wind, things are changing... <3 


1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh hun those binges are horrid..I've been there far too many times. I hope the rest of your week is good :)
    It's great that you have such a close friend, hold on to that one!
    xx

    ReplyDelete