Wednesday, 5 October 2011

I've lost my god damn mind...

Poof, it's gone, and you know what? I don't actually care xD In fact I love it. What the hell was I doing worrying about Everything before?! This life I'm going to lead from now on will be so much better! I will do what the hell I want and everything will be fine and dandy, because if it isn't then I'll just have to cry... I've been through so many changes in the past... 6 Months. And quite frankly I feel that enough is enough, I just need to be crazy and live life! And who knows, with all this new-found confidence of mine I might just join a singing group, because I'm not amazing but I'm not totally crap at it, so I may as well live like a glee episode xD Why not eh? I think I'm going to join many many groups because I can and then I'm just going to get wrecked any time I can and just forget what I did the next day, because there's no need to remember anymore... Its all gone to ruins, What's the point in wanting to remember? It just leads to crap. So NO remembering you guys! that's your little task from me this week. Just try not to remember and live life in he present :) You'll be surprised at how much easier it is. And IF you don't find it easy, I will eat my words :L Because I find it a relief and shit like that so why wouldn't it work for you guys... Just forget Everything for the rest of the week and live it like it was your last. I dare you ;D OH ALSO!! Listen to "The Drug in me is You" by Falling In Reverse. Simply because its amazing. In fact, I recommend you listen to "Good Girls Bad Guys, Pick Up The Phone and The Westerner" by them. They are the songs I prefer anyway :) Okay, well talk soon?x <3 



4 comments:

  1. This doesn't make sense, J/S, I was a bit high on my prescribed drugs when writing it and I was sick of reminiscing on the past also :L Sorry <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha well i'm glad you acknowledged it first. lol

    Still a decent idea of living life up, but it's always good to keep a firm head on your shoulders as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed. If it's easy it's never worth it. It's okay that life is hard. If it was easy we wouldn't feel accomplished when we climbed over the mountain. I hope you feel better bc I know how it feels to just wanna give up. But, don't. Bc, it's worth it! Love ya Doll!
    Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this is sooooo late, but yay! Falling In Reverse! xD Awesome taste in music, my friend.
    ~Raven

    ReplyDelete