Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Still I can't let you be...

I swear my school just loves making its students feel uncomfortable. I'm there today signing out and they ask me like a million questions, "Why are you leaving" I'm Ill. "Where's your signing out slip" I don't have one, you haven't given me one. "How do we know you aren't faking the illness" because if you don't let me leave right now, I'm going to keel over and cry in agony. "So what exactly is wrong with you" You're nosy old women and I don't feel comfortable talking about this with you. And then, after I'd answered this whole 20 questions game, I get out of the school grounds and get collared by my 60 year old pervy headteacher. Telling me to get back in school because I'm not ill really and there's no reason for me to go home. Fuck you sir. There's a very good reason. I'm in fricken agony and I'm about to smack you. I don't leave school unless I'm ill. I don't do it. I like school. It takes me away for a while, so to be told I'm leaving it for no reason is just, irritating... At least we know I'm not pregnant... I got the most awful pains in the world today, like worse than being stabbed with a blunt knife in the stomach, I fainted twice and threw up once, I'm not pregnant because I'm bleeding, therefore that's a good sign for me... Though it sounds ridiculous because I'm so young and have my life ahead of me, I was sad today when I realised I wasn't, like I secretly wanted the child to be there... Like I was wishing for this little bundle of joy, and it was all just taken away from me... I cried twice, once from the pain of the actual pains and once from knowing that I wasn't going to have a child... How silly was that? I mean, anyone else in my position would have been jumping for joy, then cringing in pain at the whole jumping with the pains thing. But not me. I'm the strange one who's upset at this news... I'm such a contradiction to everything I've ever been taught. -.- Thank you for all the support and stuff on the last post, I needed it, I think... It was muchly appreciated anyway xD Thanks for being there for me :3 <3 



1 comment:

  1. stay strong my darling! not long left in school now, ignore all the crap they give you, if they can't recognize that a student is in pain, well, they're just shallow idiots <3

    ReplyDelete