Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Up a Creek without a paddle...

Do you know that feeling you get, when your world is crumbling beneath you, and you have No way of stopping it, because anything you do will just make everything so much worse, that feeling where no one understands or wants to listen to the truth, they just believe what they want to, what they've been told? Yeah, I invented this feeling. My brother is the biggest BITCH in the world. Literally, he may be a lad, technically, but mentally he is the biggest nastiest pettiest person I've met. I know a lot of people hate their siblings, but this is a very deep, underlying hate I have for him, one that can Never be got rid of no matter how much people try to change... People don't change, they just learn to mask things better. Eugh, what's that very accurate saying...Oh yeah, "I'm up the creek without a paddle" But in this case the creek is a very wide, deep, harsh currented river that ends in a waterfall with deathly rocks below and I have nothing to hold onto... And now I have to go and do homework, All night long, that's all I'm going to be doing, Exam Prep and Homework. fun night ahead right!? Yeah, I thought so too... <3 



3 comments:

  1. I think we all know how it feels to think your world is crumbling :( You just have to hold onto anything you can, anything with a glimmer of hope xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we all know this feeling. But there's always a sparkle of hope, even if we can't do anything, we can always hope for better. Stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay strong, lovely. We're here <3

    ReplyDelete