Monday, 10 October 2011

I remember...

Oh, I remember now why Gwyneth Paltrow is my role model, she just puts so much emotion into her films and such, I actually nearly cried again at Shakespeare In Love, Its Gorgeous! I love it so much, I love watching it, I love hearing about it, its amazing :') I have remembered why I love films like that so much, its because they re-kindle the hope and spark within my heart, they make me feel instead of think, they make me try to believe in the concept of love, instead of living in my very sensible very narrow world... Gosh, seriously if you haven't watched this film. Watch it. It should be on your bucket list. I felt that if I died right there and then, I would be content with it just from watching that film :') it sounds silly right? That a film can make me feel like that, but well, it does, and it is silly, but whatever, you'd know if you'd ever watched the film xD Hope y'all have had a good day I know I have now :') <3 



3 comments:

  1. watched that film in class! i nearly cried, but fought back the teats ... crying publicly is not very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its gorgeous <3 and i cry publicly alot now, i try to stop it, but i dont have the willpower :L <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also cried, it's a great film!

    ReplyDelete