Saturday, 1 October 2011

Sitting on a white bed with dirty feet...

So that's an awfully crappy metaphorical title I realised this much, and you don't know what its about either ;D also I do have dirty feet, I was walking around with no shoes on in a park before... Because I Actually set foot outside my door today, I went out instead of staying in :3 I was pretty proud xD I went out with some of my friends (They aren't being named for legal reasons((no wait, its because if I tell you, I'll give my identity away)) ;D) That was too many brackets, these ( ) are brackets if you didn't know ;D I don't want to leave the people who don't understand my English-ness out, so I need to tell you guys everything small and silly. (Secretly I'm just rambling because I'm either nervous about things that may or may not have happened today, or I'm too high on adrenaline from running the whole fricken way home) Yes, I ran home, because I was late, and my mother didn't even realise I was late -.- I was like dead on my doorstep because my lungs hadn't gotten enough air because my asthma has kicked up again and she was like, oh is that the time. Thanks mum. Just thanks -.- But all in all it was  confuzzling day with a few things done that have been needed to be done for like... Ever. And I ate, for the first time and didn't feel fat or repulsed by what I'd done, I wasn't able to, because I was around people that... Are good for me. That I have come to love. Yes, that's right, I used the "L" word without violently vomiting. And I think, I don't know, I can block out some of Ana when these People are around :) I don't hear as many insults and I can hear the voice of my Goddess more! I can hear her telling me what to do, telling me what to say and the most loving thing to do, she made me accept things today that I wouldn't have accepted and have been blocking out for as long as I can remember... Under the circumstances anyway xD And I know I'm being vague and everything, but I can't really tell you, just know I'm happy and have been happy today :) that's not really an explanation or anything but it will have to do... I love you guys, look there's that pesky word again ;D <3



1 comment: