So, I went a whole day in a little bubble of hell. Because I couldn't talk to her. And then I get home and we start talking again, we apologize, we laugh, we (apparently) cry, we do everything that we would normally do, with just a hint of awkwardness. And then I do my make-up like some sort of vampire. I'm getting my preparations ready for my ritual on All Hallows Eve or Samhain. I'm so excited for it, and my make-up is so flamboyant and over the top that it would look tacky and shit, but it doesn't, because its a thanking for my goddess, I'm embracing and enhancing the beauty she gave me, I'm giving thanks in a way that someone with her untimely beauty would understand :3 I'm so excited for my ritual, I mean, Samhain is a night of power and exuberance and I get to revel in it! O me, (to quote Romeo) Its all too much to take in :) I feel really happy and gorgeous right now, even if I am borderline tacky... I love you all, I'm glad you helped make me feel better <3


No comments:
Post a Comment