Yes dearest counsellor, this is aimed at me. Because of you. Why ask me many many questions that I don't want to answer, just to trick an answer out of me that you shouldn't have heard?! Its not fair, you always do it. You'd think I'd be better at keeping myself in check and stuff, but I'm not... I just get so irritated at things and then you will say something wrong and it will need to be corrected. And that's when you get your answer. I just need to stop talking, really. It seems every time I talk I offend someone else or say something I shouldn't have! And the worst thing is, is that I don't realise what I do until its too late. And this is why I should just be a secluded person, I should just walk around on my own in school, keep to myself, stop offending people with words that wouldn't offend me, never leave my house apart from in exercising matters and when necessary. This is what I'm going to do now. I'm going to push everyone I love in my life away from me. I'm going to punish myself for what I've done. Just so I don't hurt them anymore, because lets face it, no matter if the things I say are bad or not, my friends get pissed at me anyway, which is just what I try to make them not do. Eugh, its been a crap day. It really has, and I'm just glad that my friends have stopped asking how I am, and what's wrong. They just gave up I suppose, or got mad with the fact my answer was either, "No, not really" or "Yeah, I'm just dandy" with some fake ass smile... They're distancing themselves from me, which is just what I want. Just what they should be doing, they should leave me be so I don't hurt them anymore. I wish it was this simple in reality, I could just tell them to leave me alone and they would all just go "Okay." But they won't, well, maybe some will, but others will either yell or go, "Hah not a chance" << One person in particular springs to mind with that reply -.- I hope y'all had a nice day, terrible weather isn't it?! so long <3


Don't push your friends away, trust me..i did that, and i regretted it badly, because then you have the job of winning them back :( Which is a hard job >< You need friends around you, and the ones that won't leave you alone are true friends who care about you, i know sometimes you'll feel like you want to tell them to fuck off or go away, coz i did, but don't, because they love you <3 Stay strong xx
ReplyDeleteYou don't need to push your friends away. Everyone says things they don't mean to. I'm sure that you're friends don't hate you. Have you tried talking to your friends about your problems? After all they are your friends for a reason so you should be able to trust them. You shouldn't distance yourself from your friends because one day you will find that you need them but if you have pushed them away they may not come back. Just apologise to your friends if you have done something which you think has offended them. x x x
ReplyDeleteThanks guys, but they are distancing themselves from me, and i've lost my best friend because of Ana, i don't know what to do anymore, this advice would have worked yesterday and all, but today, im not so sure... <3
ReplyDeleteIf you were best friends once, there's no reason why you can't be best friends again. What happened between the two of you? x x x
ReplyDeleteshe doesnt like what she thinks Ana is doing to me, she thinks she is losing me, like i love Ana more than her... <3
ReplyDelete