Thursday, 13 October 2011

Sing along to my stereo...

Today was my best friends birthday :D Happy Birthday My Darling <3 I tried going the whole day without gorming out on her and I did it. I tried going the whole day without letting her see any signs of pain on my face, and I did it. I tried letting her go the whole day with nothing to bring that smile off her face, and I think it happened, but what can I do if it didn't I did all I could (even though she nearly sat on my present :P ) I was quite impressed with myself actually, not to make this day all about me, but I don't think I did anything that ruined her day which makes me happy :) I think I've found a way to conceal everything from everyone, to stop them thinking I need help, to stop them trying to help me, to stop them trying to make me think that what I'm doing is wrong... I just stick on a smile and act crazy, I act like I don't want to talk to them about anything serious. I just want to talk to them about things that are light and carefree if they are about me. A convincing smile is all it takes for the people of this town, counsellors and all, to think I'm fine... Lets just hope I can be convincing enough eh? I'm off to watch Moulin Rouge now :') Adiós my pretties <3



1 comment:

  1. Good to hear you had success with helping your friend have a good birthday. It's what we would all want on our birthdays. I hope your okay though. I know how hard it is to pretend day after day just because no one else around you really can be counted on to help. I can't believe even the counselors were fooled. That makes me upset that we don't have real professionals out there that know how to spot truth and how help really heal someone. Best of luck sweetie.
    Love.Jane.

    ReplyDelete