Thursday, 1 November 2012

The ultimate game of self control.

Halloween's been and gone-but it left behind its mass of food. Not even healthy food, no, that'd be too nice of it. There's sweets and chocolate and crisps and cake and things that would generally add 100000000000 pounds to every person. Until they're removed from my house I'm going to be playing the biggest game of self control ever. I don't know how I'm going to manage it...
 My mother is home/not going to work until wednesday next week now. Which means I cannot do my exercise because she'll freak if she catches me doing any, she'll demand to see my hips and she'll take my laptop and my phone and all because I want to be thin, its pathetic really isn't it? 

 I dressed up as a vampire last night, just because I could. I love dressing up, its not sad I swear. I just like pretending I'm someone different for a while. However I'm paying for it now because I was allergic to the eyelash glue. Typical, I cant even try to be someone else  anymore, that wouldn't be good enough for my stupid brain, I have to stay myself forever.  I used to love Halloween, why did that have to change? I guess its just me, everything I used to like cant be something I like now. Did any of you have a nice halloween? I'd love to know that someone else could enjoy the holiday, let me know. Bye my Angels <3

2 comments:

  1. I think I hear ya. It's a similar thing to my bf-if he had a clue what I've been doing then I'd be sent away literally to the lunny bin. Hang in there I'm sure you'll figure something out. Don't we all. Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why can they not just let us get on with what we want to do with our own lives? You to! <3

      Delete