Screaming. "You aren't the only person with problems kid" DON'T YOU THINK I FUCKING KNOW THAT?! If only you knew the reasons I want to get away. I want to be occupied on something other than myself. But you don't. You just think I'm some self-obsessed bitch who doesn't give a shit about anyone else. Well, unfortunately for you, I've had to pull more people back from the edge than you've had hot fucking dinners. I've HELPED people who have problems. I know I'm not the only one. I've also lost people to said problems, because I wasn't enough of a help to them, I couldn't be what they needed. HOW DARE YOU. I can't even. No. That was too far. I just wrote so much more than this that pretty much ended in me stating how much I wanted to die I just need to get away. I just need to end it all. OH and then you tell me I can tell you everything after telling me I'm totally self-obsessed and think I'm better than everyone else. I will obviously tell you everything. All of my problems should be yours, because that's totally how I work. No. I don't even know if I want to talk to you anymore. I don't even know if I can talk to you. I'm dying, I wanted a weekend with my friends because I'm not entirely sure if I'm going to be living the next one. I don't know if I can take this anymore. I want to see my friends and have a bit of fun because this may be the last time I get to see them. If things go the way my brain wants it to, I wont. That is all. Bye my Angels <3



Please, don't! You are amazing and you are worth it! Please don't ever forget that and please remember everyone that loves you, including God!
ReplyDelete<3
I've been so openly against the idea of a god since I was 3 years old that even if there was one, I really doubt he/she/it would love me...Thank you though <3
DeleteDon't give up! You are strong and amazing, and worth so much more than the shit you get. Hang in there. Life may seem crazy and out of control, but remeber how much control you have in the end. Only you can make the decision to keep going. Your body is it's own little fortress and people can't touch you unless you let them. Be strong xx
ReplyDeleteI am not strong nor am I amazing or worth more than what I get...Thank you though I appreciate what you're trying to do :) <3
Deletei've had that argument with my gran many times, it horrible.
ReplyDeletekeep strong xxxx
Thank you <3
Delete