Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Think I did pretty well...All things considered...

I Adore the fact that I can type into google 'what's the calorie count of...this or that' and I'll get it. It'll make this time round so much easier. I won't have to check the boxes for things and make people suspicious, I can check the internet for things and they wont even need to know about it. YAYAYAY. Today went pretty well, for a Tuesday. I have my meals cooked for me by my nana on a Tuesday and she expects me to eat it all, along with desert, because she, like my mother, doesn't trust that I actually eat at all, so she likes to see that I'm eating at least one big meal a week. However this week, she inadvertently helped my first day on ABC by making oven roasted turkey. Oh I love it when my plans and her failing 'helping me' comes together nicely. All in all, I stayed about 15-20 under 500, which I know, doesn't sound great, but considering there was one of those Cadbury's chocolate hot pots involved I think I'm personally good at life...Plus, tomorrow will be better, because I wont have a big meal cooked for me. It'll just be me and my can of soup. I've taken to tumblr lately to find you guys some thinspo, I was running out and I'm sure the people of the internet won't mind if I steal it from their "Indie" sites. But yeah, don't blame me if you hate any of them, blame the tumblr-sphere, (that really doesn't flow the same way 'blog-o-sphere' does, damn those indie kids) Bye my Angels <3

No comments:

Post a Comment