College starts back up again tomorrow. Thank God. I can go back to being engrossed in my work and forget all about eating. I hate having time off because that's all I can do if I sit in my house, I try to do other things like drawing or writing or reading, but then my mother's always there at my neck 'oh, make sure you get something to eat' and if I don't she'll be yelling at me telling me that she isn't going to 'let me go back to how I was about a year ago' Bitch please. I never stopped being how I was a year ago, I just learnt to hide it better from everyone around me and learnt that I cant even tell my best friend about it, because eventually, I'll get screwed over when people get 'too concerned.' If there's one thing I've learnt its that people are never really concerned about me, they are mock concerned. They like to act like they care but they don't. They're just acting like they feel is appropriate for the situation. Unfortunately what society deems acceptable behaviour for my situation I do not, I don't want their pity or their concern. What I want is to be left alone to do whatever the fuck I want to do. I seem to be feeling Stupidly down at the moment for little to no reason. Eugh, whatever. Bye my Angels <3



i hope you have a good day at college! i totally get what you mean about mock concern; it drives me crazy when people i know do that to me! xo.
ReplyDelete