I'm on the biggest binge ever, I've literally eaten like 50 things today and I'm pretty sure I will continue to eat, I don't even know how to stop, I just keep eating like its the last time I ever will, and its not even healthy stuff, its all fatty and carby and full of sugar and it makes me want to cry because I know all of this stuff is bad for me, but I'm still eating it all. This is I think my worst binge in about 6 months. I've had mini-binges but none like this in ages. I feel fat, fat and disgusting, but it doesn't matter how I feel because apparently my stomach is calling the shots today and not letting me have a say in it. This is so unfair its pretty much killing me to consciously eat it all, I need to purge but my mother wont leave the house, I'm going to have to find a way soon or else I'm going to get so much fatter I'll end up waddling everywhere. Help Me Please?! Bye my Angels <3



I know how awful binging is but it your body crying out for food. It will stop, however much it feels like you can't. Just try to relax and have a hot drink & a bath.
ReplyDeleteAlso, just try being kind to yourself and move on from this - don't starve (punish) yourself even more.
Bella xxx
My body needs to learn not to be so weak and get over the lack of food -.- Thank you <3
DeleteYour not weak...your human! Keep safe xxx
DeleteI know you're going to be feeling really uncomfortable and relaxing is going to be super tough, and it's a shame you can't leave the house because going on a walk without cards or cash is a great way to stop a binge SO right NOW, repeat BINGEING WILL NOT MAKE ME HAPPY, OR FILL A VOID, OR SOLVE ANYTHING. I DO NOT NEED TO BINGE. Repeat it over and over. And don't let yourself believe that now you've started you might as well consume the house, I've done that before - it is like saying, oh, I've spent £500 I might as well clear out my savings and use up my credit card. You are better than a binge, you don't deserve the punishment or the pain.
ReplyDeleteYou need to distract yourself and keep your hands busy, write a list about why you shouldn't binge on here maybe, if you can distract yourself for 30mins the feelings should pass and then you can start to calm down a little? I don't know if it will work, but worth a try? xxx
I'll try to do something, I'll try anything once, but I don't think I'll write them on here, too...Public for such selfishly irritating thoughts. Thank you <3
Delete