I told my mother today that my medication was making me fat(er) and she told me to do more exercise. YES! I have free reign now to do as much exercise as I want to and I have a perfectly legitimate reason (according to mother) now, woo! I also told her that I was watching what I ate because on my father's side of the family there's a serious fat gene. Like...all of the women are about 5000000 stone. I love them dearly, but I don't want to end up as big as them. So now, she agrees with me and I'm allowed to 'diet within reason' (hahahaahahahaahah, its funny because I'm dieting to the extreme and she hasn't even noticed) and exercise all I want. After 2 years of trying to get through to her, all I actually had to do was catch her on a day she was feeling ill and say I didn't want to get as fat as my auntie...Why didn't I think of this before now?! Eugh, I guess I'm just stupid. I have a meeting with the college counsellor tomorrow, I don't want to go, I don't want to see if those mental health people have gotten back to them. I also have a meeting with (Fire) which I do want to go to because she doesn't know anything about what's going on and she usually gives good advice on these things...Hopefully she will tomorrow. Anyway, I'm off to cut away my misery's and worries before the meetings tomorrow. Bye my Angels <3



No comments:
Post a Comment