So my brother went back to Uni today, after eating everything in the house (Yay!) and being generally irritating for a week (not so yay...) I will miss him of course, its natural to miss a sibling, I mean, when we were little we were thick as thieves, before my sister came anyway, and I guess I've always got on better with him that I have with my sister, he gets me more or something...Dealing with things together in childhood tends to bring people closer doesn't it? Well, if it doesn't, it did with us, so whatever. The good thing about him going back is that there'll be no one in my house from now on before like half 5, therefore I can exercise all I want to and Binge/Purge to my hearts content. Which doesn't sound like a great thing but after getting caught at school the other day I cant take big risks anymore. I had no lessons today. I paid the money for the ticket, travelled all the way to college, just to find out I had no lessons so there was No need to get out of bed At all. I was pretty irritated actually. So instead of lessons, I've spent the day playing pokemon on my (newly found from under my bed somewhere) Gameboy. I love it. I've always liked pokemon, its a great game when you need a little bit of a getaway. I also got new blades from the razors as the blunt old ones weren't really working so now I have a new stash which is good, I didn't eat much, because why would I want to? but my stepdad made me a pot noodle for dinner, I ate a quarter and threw it away, a quarter is plenty calories...
I'm going through my monthly breakdown this week, its not fun, my walls are torn down and emotions are running high, I don't know what to do with myself, I pretty much just want to lay down and die. Oh how I love going through this every month, it just makes me so happy to know that I can't ever be normal. Bye my Angels <3


No comments:
Post a Comment