Eugh, so I went to my doctor today, hoping for a routine check-up style thing and I get bombarded with this heap of questions, question's I've Never been asked before. I guess because of the pill they feel the need to ask about my sex life. I got questions like "have you ever orgasmed, does it hurt to have sex, how often do you have sex" and so on, and the terrible thing about it is, I came out with something else wrong with me. I really wish that just once when I go to the doctors, I could come out without another illness. My issue this time is that I cant orgasm. I'm one of something like 4-10% of the female population that has this issue. Basically, I will never be able to orgasm, I wondered why sex wasn't like the books... He also said that there was something wrong with my insides as they seem to reject 'foreign materials'...So my insides flare up when a penis goes in, he was surprised I wasn't in extraordinary pain every time I had sex. That's me being labelled the sex freak forever. I'm not sure why I'm telling you this, probably just to emphasise the fact that when I say I cant go to the doctors without getting 'iller' or maybe its because, who else could I tell this to? I don't feel comfortable telling my family, my friends would probably think I was more of a freak, I cant tell the people I like---They'd never want to have sex again. And I cant tell people like (Fire) because that's awkward. So if I didn't tell you guys, I'd just be stuck with this fucking abnormality forever on my own. That'd have sucked, so yeah, that's why I put something awky up here today. Bye my Angels <3


I've never been asked anything so intrusive. That sounds more like a breach of privacy than a medical inquiry.
ReplyDeleteIncredible pain is so much more of a symptom than not being able to reach 'that' point. I've yet to feel that during sex, and I'm twenty-three... so unless there *is* excruciating pain involved, I think that it's normal to have difficulty climaxing.
aww, they don't like my privacy these doctors, they love to see how far they can push...<3
DeleteI hope you're okay darling.
ReplyDeleteWow, your doctor really does ask personal questions, I don't even know what Id' do if my doctor asked me all that.
Take care sweetie.
It doesn't bother me when they ask the questions, it bothers me when they give me reasons for my issues xD Thank you honey, I'm always okay :) <3
Delete