I failed today, I binged, I pretty much bought £10 worth of junk food, fatty food, ate it all, purged. What a waste. I am a waste. I wish I had a better waist. A teacher came in again today whilst I was halfway through purging, she asked me what I was doing, whether I was okay. I just mumbled something incoherent and she left...Cutting is my escape today. Cutting, binging, purging, not crying. Not today. I think, constantly thinking, never stopping, it wants to kill me. I'm going to give in. I think I should probably just let life go. Maybe I'll just be the crazy person I'm seemed to be, I wish I could stop hiding everything, maybe if I stopped hiding things then my head would have more release, I wouldn't want to end it so much, I don't care if I binged today, I'm continuing with ABC tomorrow, fasting all the way. Oh, wow, moaner here huh? I'm going, enjoy pictures of my mood instead?














the pictures literally sum up how i feel right now. i hope the abc diet goes well tomorrow and that you feel better soon! xo.
ReplyDelete