Sunday, 25 November 2012

Cut, Cut, Cutting off from the world.

I seem to be cutting myself off from the world more and more these days. I cant help it, I don't mean to, I just...I don't even know. Maybe the solitude suits me better than friends do. I don't need friends, no one really does, they're just an accessory, something that's nice to have but not essential. However, there is one person I will always need, regardless of anything, and that's my blood-sister, my best friend, my soul mate (but not in that creepy I'm going to be the only one you sleep with foreverandever way) (E). She is everything to me. The only friend I actually miss when I cut off contact from her, the only friend who knows most things about me and doesn't judge me (or at least not to my face anyway) I don't know what I'm going to be like at college tomorrow, I mean, one of my friends said some pretty crap stuff to me the other day and he's friends with all my other friends and they all love him to pieces and I don't know whether I can stand to be around him and act like everything is okay when its clearly not. I might just find a quiet place to sit and read for the stupidly long 3 hour free I have tomorrow. stick my music on, read a book and generally disregard the whole world with a perfect air of 'I don't give a fuck' This guy thinks because he self-diagnosed himself with some 'anger issues' that he has the right to act like a complete twat, when in actual fact I'm not going to stand for it. If he wanted sympathy from me or for me to act like I believe him then he shouldn't have told me I was a self obsessed bitch who didn't care about anyone elses problems...Whut?! Maybe he's right, maybe I don't give a shit, maybe I don't help people every day of my fucking life, maybe I don't cart around everyone elses problems as well as my own because I don't want them to have to deal with them alone and have no one to turn to. Hmm, yeah, that could be right. I think I might just sit alone with my jumper pulled up around me and block out the world, that's the logical thing to do at a time like this...Right? This might not be making sense to you, its not really to me, but oh well, I don't think this blog was ever made to intentionally make sense, not really, I might pretend its so I can make sense of my thoughts but its not, its so I can hide from them, if they aren't in my head and they're on here instead, I don't have to think about them because its like I already have... Weird my brain is, so weird it hurts to even re-read this xD Bye my Angels <3


No comments:

Post a Comment