Saturday, 24 November 2012

Did you really need those?

I went shopping today anyway, regardless of the fact it wasn't with friends, I went. Bought tons of jumpers because I have a slight obsession with them and my logic behind buying them was that I hate people and I don't want a relationship therefore the jumpers will be the only things that will keep me warm. Also, jumpers are long sleeved, for obvious reasons to do with cutting this is a really good thing, if I have lots of long sleeved things in my wardrobe its going to be so much easier to hide things...Yay! I bought other things to, but they aren't as important as jumpers, because jumpers are fluffy and warm and great for like, everything, you can share a jumper that can be the thing you share instead of your heart, that's the thing I share, people can use my jumper and its heat when its cold and then they're using something of me to, because I made it warm and jumpers are my heart. Weird I know but whatever, judge me if you want, I don't even care. Went into a restaurant for dinner, got the salad claiming that it was filling because it came with some weird chicken thing that I didn't like and didn't eat, don't have to eat again at all tonight sometimes I absolutely adore the things I manipulate (xD) I'm not particularly sure if I want to see the college counsellor next week, I don't want to plan an appointment with the mental health team, I don't want to be a part of that again, I mean, I want to go a day without thinking that the prospect of killing myself is so much better than living of course I want that, but that team just made me cry last time, I only accepted to go and see them because I didn't want the counsellor calling up my mother because of some stupid throwaway comment I made (she now thinks I'm suicidal, if only she knew I had it all planned out down to the last letter and the flowers at my funeral, that all I needed now was the perfect time to execute my perfect plan and she won't have to deal with me again) Eugh, I adore a bit of retail therapy but I hate coming back afterwards with a head-full of thoughts that I'd avoided all day, that part sucks. Got told I was pretty today by the person at one of the make-up counters in House of Fraser, she obviously has a distorted perception of what beauty is, silly woman. Bye my Angels <3


No comments:

Post a Comment