Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Hiding in all aspects, even pictures?

I hide all of my pictures so well. I hide my thinspiration pictures within an iPod file and in 3 different folders all with different stuff in them that's iPod related before you even get to them, because that usually puts people off from rooting further into your files. I hide my...Darker pictures Within another set of folders/files in my computer that came with the webcam software on it, I literally made a folder inside of the webcam software and I don't even know how. These past few days have been bad, but I've managed to not kill myself (Partly because all of my blades are too blunt to do any real damage and the pill content in my house is checked daily now so that I can't take more than 4 to college with me. I guess if I wanted to I could get them from college, but then there's more of a chance of being found out, just going round asking everyone for paracetamol and taking them all. Plus, why would I want to die at college? I mean, I know it'd be pretty ironic since most people say that the work is too hard and will be the death of them but being found classily sprawled out in the toilets or something is not what I really want the last images of me to be...This whole post is pretty image related today, completely coincidentally actually I wasn't planning on doing it about imagery and hiding but I guess that sort of sums me up, I paint on my face, my smile, my feelings, my everything, so maybe I am just an image? and then obviously I hide everything under my image so like, there's where the hiding thing comes into it, This post is in essence me! Wow, I've been doing way too much analysing for English I'm even analysing my own words, dafuq is that about? I don't know what's wrong with my brain anymore -.- Bye my Angels <3


2 comments:

  1. Love that last pic, it's so true. Hope you are doing well, or at least coping okay. Lots of love <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was :') I'm coping, I hope you are also! <3

      Delete