Ever wish you could live life like someone else? (wow, L attack much :L <) I'm going all philosophical here and probably overstepping my "Normal" boundaries I have put up to protect myself from the annoying-ness and pain of being different. But I let myself daydream today, like really get into some huge relaxation thing and just daydream away the afternoon. I thought about how my life would be if it wasn't this life I lived in, if I was someone different, I let my imagination take over and just lived in whatever it gave me... It made me wonder if the life I daydreamed about was the life I was supposed to lead. Like I got mixed up with some other soul or something and sent to this life instead of that one, I always used to think about what it would be like to be someone else, I would wonder if it would feel any different being them than it did being me... I often hoped I could switch bodies and find out, but of course I couldn't and slowly let those sort of thoughts escape my mind. What normal person fantasizes things like that? Not any that I know... But yeah, If you could be ANY person in the world, who would it be? I'm really happy at the moment and I can't understand why... I'm not doing anything different apart from eating like lolly's all the time and even then they only have like 10 calories in them... Maybe its just having the extra sugar in me? I don't know, but I don't feel the urge to cut, I don't feel the urge to cry or anything... I'm still writing my depressing poetry like, and I think I'm going to show you one, I'm sorry if its too long for you to read but Its one I wrote about my friend and not me, I hope you like it, but if you don't then tell me, because I'd rather I was told it was crap than like go through life not knowing :L so here goes:
I look in the mirror
What do I see?
A broken girl gazes out at me
I'm not perfect
I will never be,
the girl that people want me to be
I'm unique
Don't call me a geek.
I sing, I draw, I like to speak
I see myself inside
The girl I always hide
I want the pain to end
Reflections lie,
The girl inside dies
Love me,
I need peace.
Help me,
Finally be free.
^^ Its a bit long winded and shit like that, and it has a terribly cringey first line but yeah, there it is in all its glory :) Happy daydreaming <3

love the poetry and i would totally want to switch with either jay lo ,angi jolee or taylor swift! (all gorgeous)
ReplyDeleteI always daydream like that, but I have to stop myself because it leaves me feeling strange, like hyper in a bad way :S
ReplyDeleteLovely poetry :)
Lottie x