Do you know those little ritual things, those fundamental things that you do that define you as a person... Like say the way you do your nails or something silly like that, have you ever lost them? Like I don't mean forgotten How to do them, but like lost the... ability? For example, I used to HATE having chipped nail polish, I would re-coat my nails like 50 times a day if I had to, but now, my nails are Always chipped and disgusting looking, or another example is the fact that I always used to read, I would go through books like a writer goes through paper, but now, Its like I don't have that ability to read, like I've lost it somewhere along the way, It has taken me two weeks to get through two thirds of 'Little Women' and Its really upsetting to think that my one escape from this world is slipping :L I know it sounds like a stupid thing to say, but I really mean it, if I can't read, how am I going to be able to get through school, and college, and uni? How can I ever possibly get a decent job if I cannot read? I'll just have to drop everything and become a prostitute, or one of those fat big issue ladies that you see on street corners, I'm sure they're prostitutes in disguise, so yeah, eventful eh? I don't know if any of you know what I mean, maybe its all in my head, but that's where most of this shit is happening now a days isn't it :L in my head. I think I need to do something, because being grounded for no reason isn't fun and its making me want to munch, but if I can't go out I have to do all my exercise in my room, and there's only so much you can do in a small space... I've already eaten two tomatoes, and a handful of rice crispies... I'm going to binge again soon if I don't find something to do, any suggestions? Thank you for reading my angels <3


oooh pretty pictures!
ReplyDeleteI get what you mean. I too, used to read all the time, and now I never do. But I don't think it's because we've lost the ability, things are just getting in the way. I've personally just lost motivation. I still have the desire to read, i just don't. That doesn't mean that you won't be able to when it's needed! If you want to, then go read! You'll be fine, you're worth wayyyyyy more than what prostitution would give you credit for :)