Thursday, 15 September 2011

I climbed a mountain and I turned around...

Help. A word that most of us hate, but a thing that most of us need. (Even if we don't admit it) I don't mean we all need counsellor's or "shrinks" but at some point we will all need help, even if its just a tall friend reaching to a top shelf of a store for something you want, that's still help after all... I think sometimes, we just need someone there to help us. We aren't all perfect (its pretty much human nature that we're all screw-ups in this world) I have this cousin, lets call her... Leora, she is pretty much the most amazing person I have met, she can change who she is in seconds, just because she doesn't want to be that person anymore, she wants to change... She helps me so much and she doesn't judge me, how many people can you actually say that they 100% don't carry any judgement on you that's harsh at all? I don't think I know anyone but her that's like that... And I don't think I ever will. (If that makes sense) Bet you're wondering why I'm talking about my cousin so fondly and why this blog post is dedicated to her entirely... Or if not you should be ;D I'm going to put this simply, I LOVE (Yes that forbidden word) Her. Like in my last post I talked about wanting a twin, if I could just have her as a sister, my life would be complete without a twin... We had this lovely long talk today, and she doesn't think I'm crazy, At all. She doesn't hate me for telling her things that might've upset anyone else, and she is there to help me, she doesn't just tell me I need help, she is the help! I just, I don't know, I felt...accepted today, like for the first time, I wasn't the slightly weird person that people just put up with, like I was actually...There? And, maybe even wanted...I know its a silly thing to think, but I did, even if it doesn't mean its true, even if it only lasted a minute or two, it was there :) Adieu <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment