Sunday, 25 September 2011

I do love you...

I mean, you always seem to be there for me, you're all always there. Why do you guys stick around :L Like seriously, if I was reading this blog, I'd probably slap myself or just laugh at all this self pity going on. People think that girls that are friends with Ana or Mia or any of the other "mental health issues" are strange, are cruel, are not worth bothering about, I don't know if you guys get this, but whenever I get called in to talk to someone else about things that are going wrong, which is frequently lately, they just seem to judge me before they even know what's wrong, they all read my file or the others' notes first and then they seem to just look at me with pity, like the only problem I have is listening to a voice inside my head and projecting said voice into a person... I know that's a problem but its not the only one... But they don't care about people like us do they? they don't Want to care, they just want to get paid for speaking to us, they want to feel like they've made a difference? Or is that just how I think? Maybe I just have hostility towards people that think I need help, that think I need to stop listening to Ana, I'm going to stop fighting her, I'm going to listen to her fully from now on... People need to accept that I'm different, I'm tainted, I'm changed... And I need to accept that... So I'm going to :) I just wanted to thank you guys for listening to me and my worries and accepting me for who I am... I Love you guys so much <3 



6 comments:

  1. I don't comment too much, because I'm all weird these days, but I do love reading what you have to say... the rest of the world may have an acceptance issue, but that doesn't exist here. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you, and I love your blog, it's awesome :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. People have had the attitude for hundred of years that mental illness are caused by a weakness in character, that they are a choice made by an irresponsible selfish foo. Mental health organizations are working to disprove that (which they certainly have with EDs) and spread the word that it's the wrong attitude to take. To expect an eating disordered person to "just cut it out" is exactly like telling a schizophrenic to just stop hearing voices -- it's ignorant and cruel and doesn't work anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. skinny, i love your blog :3 and you too! you're great, really. i agree with you about some people. they don't want to listen to you.

    it's a lot like when they ask how you're doing. they don't want the truth. but that's fine. <3 we're here to listen. type away~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you. It seems like every time I've been to a counselor they are more focused on getting paid than trying to actually fix anything. I've had a lot act like I'm not even there or like I'm not a real person. Most of us have been through similar things which is probably why we all seem to stick together and are willing to listen to each other and talk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They do indded pity us. They think we're all just weak little girls who can't function in this world. They think we're sad. They don't know shit.

    Just stay strong girl. Show the world just how wrong they are!

    ReplyDelete