So, I was looking back at my last post and realised how silly I sounded... I mean lets get real here. I'm not at my goal weight, I'm not even close because I had to start all over again (Curse the people that stood in my way) and I'm not going to be happy living a life of fat solitude... I can't give up on Ana right now. It would be wrong of me to do so. It would be like buying a cat, giving it a home, but not feeding it. Its like lulled into a false sense of security and then starved to death. ( Sorry about the horrific images that might have given you) I ate enough today. Just enough so I wasn't looked at weirdly by my mother but not "enough" that I'm going to turn into a fat whore. School starts on Wednesday and I have never been more excited to be going... Final year. That's all I have to endure is this one last year of this terrible little whore house. (Sorry again, my overuse of the word whore seems to be shining through, but with all the whores at my school I felt that labelling it "Whore house" would be appropriate) :) Talk soon guys, stay strong, and don't let minor laps's of judgement stand in your way, you look like an idiot after them, and no one wants to look like an idiot :) <3

No comments:
Post a Comment