Monday, 19 September 2011

My body has a sugar fetish.

I don't even think its possible for my body to eat anything else that isn't sugar based right now, last time I tried eating normal food, I tried an apple playing it safe, and threw up. My body is repelling solid foods xD Maybe this is why they tell me its always good to eat a bit of sugar every now and again :L But its making me feel like death... Eat something high in sugar guys! for your own sakeeee, plus, sugar burns off easily, its just sugar, its the fat in it that you have to watch out for... it doesn't burn as well, if at all :L Remind me again why I ask anyone to do anything for me? I mean they all don't give two shits about me, well apart from *Amilie,  (*Name changed for my sake and hers) ;D She may be the only one that genuinely gives a rats arse about me and what's happening. Some nob'ed that's just started at my school (She came from a higher class of school to help us progress with our terribly tragic work) told me to take my make-up off today, and my nail varnish, I was like... Why? I don't see what gives this teacher the right to order me about, I'm not in her lessons, and she doesn't know my name, she also said I looked like an ugly panda. I was like Aw Helluh no. Yes, I wear eye liner, yes, its more than school allows, yes, I care about my appearance but that doesn't mean that I don't care about the fact I was just called ugly and referred to a fat bear thing. Eugh, so my illness in general, lack of ability to eat anything other than sugar based products and being called fat and bear looking made this day tragic for me -.- I have to go now, its time for me to try and get some sleep, I think I got... 2 hours this whole weekend... Not good when you're trying to act as normal and sane as possible in school yet you cannot keep your head up and your expression light :/ <3 



3 comments:

  1. My body is doing the same thing. I think it is because I've become so used to fasting or puking everything up that when I attempt to eat something my body just isn't having it.

    I think I would hit a teacher that told me that. I have a love of eyeliner too and wouldn't appreciate been told to take it off by some teacher who didn't even teach me. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I hope you feel better soon!
    I always wear eyeliner, I can't go without it! That was so mean of the teacher though :/ this teacher that doesn't teach me stopped me in the middle of school, infront of everyone, and made me do my top button up (fair enough), unroll my skirt and tuck my shirt in it - if you saw our uniform you'd understand :P our skirts are waist height to below the knee, unrolled, and the shirts are designed to be out, so I looked like Simon cowel crossed with a Y7 :/ I had to walk round like it and everyone laughed :/
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omd same Lottie, Stupid approved length skirts and tucked in shirts -.- And I hate Hate HATE blazersssssssss. i hide my top three buttons with my tie though so thats fine xD <3

    ReplyDelete