
Wednesday, 31 August 2011
Specials...
^^ The name of a book I just finished reading, and what my friends are... The Book (By Scott Westerfeld) was AMAZING! Its the third in a series, the first one being "Uglies", the second "Pretties" and the fourth is going to be "Extras" I loved loved loved them. In fact I loved them So much, that I feel I'm going to make one of those extra pages on this blog, just to tell you about the books I loved and recommend xD Its sad, but I'm a bit of a reading fanatic really... Its my outlet from life, well it was, before I decided I'd turn normal and that included not reading all the time. Because being normal means that people will stop thinking I'm suicidal at school and the teachers will stop Pussy-footing around me just in case I snap at them and whack them or something... Being normal is what I need to be, for this last year of school at least. Then when I get to college, I can be myself because I just won't give a fuck what anyone thinks :') I think its a good plan, but being normal isn't going to stop me reading and recommending books to anyone, and why should you guys miss out of my recommendations, I don't care if any of you hate reading, its good for you. And even if no one looks at the recommendations, they're always there, just in case someone runs out of ideas as to what to read, and wants to try something good... Pahha, I was so bored today, I'd planned to go out with one of my cousin's/ friends. But she was lazy like and decided to go back to bed, so I was left in my house all day doing not much at all apart from sorting out my make-up and doing my hair and taking pictures xD That was how bored I was. I'm not a vain person at all and I was sat there taking pictures of myself tarted up... Pretty sad right?! In fact, I'ma put some of the pictures on here, just to show you how hideous I am, true they're only of my face, but whatever :L My face is fat. I have hamster cheeks. So yeah, the first three/four are of me, and the last one will be a random bit of thinspo, lookout for my Reading List ;D <3


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I find it hard to get into books, but once I'm into them I can't put them down :) I'll definitely have a look at those books :)
ReplyDeleteYou don't have hamster cheeks! and you have nice hair :)
Lottie x
Thanks but im adimant they do, I'm even chowing down on my fingers so :L not doing much for my not hamster look there xD <3
ReplyDeleteYou are very pretty. And I don't see hamster cheeks. And I will definitely have to read some of those books on your list. I don't read to often, but I like to if I have the right book.
ReplyDeleteYour reading list is great, some of the books you have up there are amazing. And you're gorgeous, I can't see those hamster cheeks. :)
ReplyDeletexx
You are really pretty. I love your hair too. :)
ReplyDeleteI think I might have read them books at some point. I'm a reading junkie and tend to forget what I have actually read lol. xx