Tuesday, 27 September 2011

P.G

Parents, we love hem...Right? I mean, they can be annoying and unfair but they must have a reason right, like parental guidance? Wrong. I don't know about your parents but I have one that left me to live his new life with a new family in America. And then I have the other who had a crappy childhood from which she gets her parenting skills from and is constantly angry at me. I know a lot of parents get mad at their teenage offspring, but this is like off the rails/psycho bi-polar type crazy shit. And she's constantly making her life out to be worse than everyone else, I know that's sort of what I do sometimes when I rant on here, but she does it like to us. Like, a few years back I fell off my bike whilst going down a hill and thought my arm was broken, I was in so much pain, yet there was no sympathy. At all. No condoling, just "at least you weren't as bad as me, eh." I mean this is not something you say to your 12 year old who's crying in pain, is it? Or is that just me? And I know she's paranoid and all because she doesn't want to have all the shit happen that happened last year to happen again but you don't tell your child to shut up having fun because she will end up in a mental home or school will give her some sort of psych evaluation, because it wouldn't be fair to put Her through that again. I, I was the one that was going through all the shit, not her. I know she went through some stuff, but I was the one that was going through Everything. Yet, she's still making herself seem worse off. And, worst of all, I Hate, Hate, Hate all the bitchiness and name calling and yelling. There is no need for it. It just tears me up inside. I literally die inside every time she makes a nasty comment or puts me down. I swear I could come home with like an A* on all of my exams and my sister could come home with detentions and call outs and the sister would still get more good attention that I would. Because she's obviously so fair -.- RANT about terrible parents OVER. I'm just waiting for her to say for me to move out if I don't like her way, because I would have an excuse then, and it would be Her that made it happen. I don't know where I'd go, but I'd go. Sorry, I just needed to rant, and I wondered if any of your parents are the same, I'm hoping they are and that you have advice for me? Love you guys <3



5 comments:

  1. My mom is the same when she's in bad mood but when nobody angers her she's okay. And by okay i mean she doesn't shout and call us names. Also she can be in good mood and be actually nice (which is rare but it happens).

    Hope you have a nice day!
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom favors my sister too. I've always been the one to get yelled at and everything. I just try to avoid my mom as much as possible. Hopefully things will get better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mums the same, it's all "poor me" and "all the stuff you and your dad have put me through" - I'm sorry, but we were the I'll ones, and it's not my fault! Sure she had to put up with him, but I didn't cause that or choose to "need help" :/
    No advice though, sorry, you just have to live with it I think :P
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. For better or worse, parents are people too, and there's no reason you have to get along with them or like them at all. I don't really talk to my dad and keep a big distance; and I'm slowly extracting myself from my unpleaseable mother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mother sounds abusive. Just do your best to get through your teenage years and when you are out on your own I highly advise to see a counselor. I know that doesn't sound like good advise, but it is. Bc, like it or not, mean ppl that do and say mean things to you over a long period of time messes with your psyche. And, if you don't get all that anger and hurt out as soon as possible you'll find yourself 20 yrs down the road with two teenage daughters and treating the one especially like crap. I mean, you can just find a really great boyfriend(when you are ready for commitment)who will be your counselor foor you, like I did. But, it will continue to ruin your life even after you move out unless you do everything in your power to heal and not turn into an angry woman. Best of luck to you Doll!
    Love.Jane.

    ReplyDelete