Yes, this title is similar to the one from yesterdays' post, but I have good cause for this one. I was in assembly this morning, as always from now on on a Monday morning, since when? I don't have a clue, I'm sure it was Tuesday last year... But Anyway, so this teacher, (one of our many deputy heads, our school is so crap they cant even make up their mind on one teacher to co-rule the school) was up at the front of the class giving some genuinely boring sermon type thing and she'd started it with a Miley Cyrus song. Who the fuck starts an assembly with a Miley Cyrus song?! So I really didn't want to have to listen to what she had to say, since she'd started my day off wrongly, and then she mentioned something about her sister and something else about how she swelled up like a sumo wrestler, so naturally I burst out in giggle fits to myself, and one of the student managers collars me at the end of what seemed like a never ending death sentence (or something to that manner) and starts generally yelling at me for laughing and talking all the way through the assembly, if they didn't want me to make a noise they shouldn't give me images of people blowing each other up to sumo sizes :L It really irritates me that teachers give us humorous things to laugh at, yet when we do, we get killed... I've figured out the cause of my horrific stomach pains and general under-bone pains. It happens after I've eaten something, Anything, just after I've eaten it gives me a nice ten minutes of peace and then my body lashes out at me. Its so painful. And to top that pain off, I keep getting headaches and I've sprained or twisted my wrist and my knees keep giving out on me, I'm just a general state right now. I don't even look nice -.- Gosh, I've really got to stop just being some general moaner on this thing :L that's all I do to you guys isn't it? Just moan at you :L and then try and cover up what I'm doing by asking you how you are or something along those lines... That's so sad of me :L Gahh, I'll work on that, I promise :L <3

Miley Cyrus as a song to start the day? I feel so sorry for you. I'd have laughed too. I always used to skip assembly for the fact that teachers would say dumb things and get mad when we laughed. x
ReplyDeletehaha, how could you not laugh at someone who starts ANYTHING with a miley cyrus song?
ReplyDeletegeeeeezz.
Thats what i tried to tell them! but then of course i was back chatting -.- stupid hick town with hick rulesss xD <3
ReplyDelete