Friday, 9 September 2011

Here we go again...

I've found another thinspiring role model, it sounds crazy but it's my English teacher. She's gorgeously thin! I know it sounds creepy to have a role model that you know, and especially creepy to have one that teaches you, but she's actually amazingly thin. Its like Wow. I don't need the internet to give me my thinspo if I have her class! Plus she's really nice :) this may sound like I'm strange making a post about my English teacher but she deserves it, she's too nice and she doesn't know what to do to help me bless her. I know she wants to be able to try and help me, but she just doesn't know what to say. I cried on her like three times last year, because everything got too much and she was so nice and understanding and I don't think I've ever had a teacher that actually gives a shit. Plus she's really good at teaching me because she amuses me in lessons, and she has so much time for me. Its like, I don't know. It sounds stupid to be saying it all out loud but I have so much respect and admiration for her :') I think she had an ED when she was younger, she always refers to this friend with one when she talks to me to try and help me, but I think it was her really, because she's too understanding. Its like she knows what I'm going through? If that makes sense... So even though this blog post was all about my amazing gratitude for my English teacher, who by the way you all wish you had because she's a fricken legend! I must bid you adieu because it is time to read Romeo and Juliet. I hope you all have a teacher like mine, or at least someone that you adore about the same :') (that sounds tragic and stuff but yeah...) <3 



1 comment:

  1. It's great that you have someone to admire in everyday life! She sounds great :)

    ReplyDelete