I cannot stay long, I fear I must be leaving you soon, everything has calmed down at school, but that is when I am always most vulnerable, it is when people always seem to strike out and catch me by the collar. I had a simple enough day, with my simple enough values and it was just a casual thing, apart from the 1 hour 45 minute long test we had in history, which I finished in an hour and read the remainder of my Little Women book in the last 45 minutes... I went to my nanny's house and had my fattening tea, and took pictures of one of her cats, the one who thinks she's royalty...Emma. I'm going to leave you with the thinspo and the picture of the cat that humoured me the most, I shall write more some other time but nothing is safe for me at the moment, and I fear that I shall be discovered if I stay writing for Too long... Adieu <3


No comments:
Post a Comment