Friday, 2 September 2011

Panic sets in...

I'm writing this quickly. Easy for everyone to understand, my blog, my freedom, my very life as I know it is in jeopardy. It sounds a silly thing to say, but my friends new blog has been found out, and last time hers was found out, her "family" told mine...because they had to stick their noses into it. They couldn't leave me be. And now I'm in danger of being found out again and I don't know what to do. I don't want to leave you all but it might be my only solution... I can delete and un-delete my blog within 60 days. I know that. And I will hate not being able to write to you guys, but if those people come round to mine again, it might be my only chance to make people see that I'm normal. That I'm 'not Ana' that I'm 'not different.' This is only a warning, just in case I have to delete this, I'm not leaving you forever if I do go. I wouldn't do that, I couldn't. But don't leave me when I go, please be here when I get back? Its just precautions right now. But I'm pretty sure that I'll be blamed for my friends new blog if they find mine... And that's not happening. She made it, and I'm not taking the blame again... I'm not going to do it. This is my last year of senior school and its not being ruined by some god-loving whack-job. (No offence to other god loving folk, but this one really is a crazy person.) (( I don't have any problem with god loving folk, really I don't, not all of them anyway, the ones that start preaching at me in the street get on my nerves but the rest are fine)) Just clearing that up. I have to go for a run now, clear my head and get ready for the inevitable. My whole balance is hanging on the words of a very untrustworthy person. Whom I know for a fact dislikes me. Not the best odds huh? Happy days <3



4 comments:

  1. I hope your blog stays safe and you are ok :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't have to delete your blog and she doesn't try and blame it on you. You can't do anything about her starting a blog.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you don't have to delete your blog. Just as a precaution though you should save it so that you don't lose it. Idont know if you've already done this or something but at least you'd be able to upload it again. It's under settings, click on 'export blog'. I do it everyonce in a while incase something goes wrong with mine.
    I hope it all works out though, it's not your fault.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, no word on anything bad happening yet, but I'll be taking the precautions :) <3

    ReplyDelete