Thursday, 8 September 2011

Putting character into homework...

I'm so sick of having to keep homework to that dull lifeless type of writing we have been cloned to do. I don't write to you guys like some sort of fricken robot, and I'm writing this at home, therefore it is homework... In fact, I got SO sick of not having any character in my writing that I put it in there for my English homework today, the title was "self reflection on year ten" so of course as its self reflection, I'm going to talk like myself in it. I personally think my teacher will like it, but I told her that she could ask me to redo it if it wasn't down to boring school standards... So lets just hope she's in a great mood tomorrow when I hand it in, it was supposed to be done for Monday but what's the point in keeping a book in my bag unnecessarily. I ate rice crispies today, the un-sugared ones, and I put splenda on them to give them some taste :3 it was terrible of me, I know, but it was better for me than cookie crisp will Ever be. My family has such fatty calorific foods. (I'm assuming calorific is like calorie and horrific?) well it is now. And then I ate a sausage roll thing for my dinner/snack for the day, and there are so many lollies and stuff under my bed, there are even crisps under there, and I'm really tempted to eat them. I can feel my self control going, just slipping away. I need someone that's always there, that's always on hand to talk to... And there aren't any people in this little town that help people, they all try and get rid of Ana, not help people to stay with her... And I can't go to these people because everyone here knows that I'm my mothers' child and if I went to these places then I'll be found out again. Its getting harder to do this on my own and I just feel so fat! Nothing is helping me at all. I don't know what to do, and I don't even know if I want to continue with Ana, of course I do, but then there's that sensible part in me that tells me to continue will be a bad idea, she's wrong of course and Ana is doing her part to drown out that annoying sensibility in me. Soon I shall have no doubts at all and it will be all Ana all the way. Time to go now, lets just hope I don't eat this crap, I have to practice self control. Its as easy as saying no, right? <3



3 comments:

  1. Callorific is a word that I've used too!
    My house is the same. There are high calorie snack foods everywhere and its soo tempting, especially late at night when you're hungry and tired and want something sweet.

    Be strong,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know how you feel. i'm like, "mom, let's get some salad in this fridge!" and she brings home some lettuce, tomatoes,... and like, two bags of chips. madness.

    anyway, you can do this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahaha calorific is a wonderful word!!

    and I see your delimma with Ana. one part of your brain rationally knows how wrong and dangerous and degrading Ana is, and the other half loves her, it wants her, it feels like she is the best, most useful thing ever. I finally have been able to choose which side of my brain i should listen to. I hope you can figure out which side is the best, lifelong, for you :)

    ReplyDelete