I'm getting slowly pissed off with myself. I mean really, who goes around and Asks for help? Anyone? No. Didn't think so. Ana was cursing me the whole time along with Renae, the ever present voice in my head. I actually think I've listened to Renae for as long as I can remember... I'd write her into my stories when I was five under the names she wanted and I'd live my life by what she told me to, I just never realised how strange that was, and how un-normal it was to have someone talking to you from the inside of your mind... But she's become more bossy and bitchy now a days, and I can't stop her from talking like I used to be able to...But yes, back to the point, I asked for help. I don't know why but I think I just want to be able to wake up in the morning without being kicked in the stomach or yelled at for not being pretty enough, and I want to go to an English lesson where my teacher isn't Ana. Yes, that sounds crazy, but Ana has taken the form of my English teacher Miss O'Mullane. And I LOVED English, I still would love it if it wasn't for not being able to hear what Miss says because every time she speaks, Ana speaks louder and meaner, like she's getting to the one thing I love just to hurt me so I feel worse about myself, so I want to hurt more, so I do more exercise, so I eventually die from feeling this bad... I was told when I was six that I had a very vivid imagination, because I could imagine any person I wanted... Now its just a curse, and Every day it gets a little worse, my resistance to Ana is slowly crumbling and she's getting stronger, Gosh, I'm whining as much now as I was before... I'm such an annoying person aren't I? xD Maybe Ana is right, maybe Renae is right in telling me to listen to Ana, maybe I should stop saying maybe, and just listen to those two in my head I should stop being such a waste of space and do more exercise. At least I could be a prettier waste of space if I was thinner... I need to get tougher, and to do that, I must kill myself with exercise and lack of food, its survival of the thinnest... Don't eat or be eaten... I love all these puns my brains coming up with :3 but Yeah. I cried again today, I'm doing that a lot lately, too much if you ask me. I think its all this excess sugar I'm eating, I really shouldn't eat it, but my body is still making me ill if I don't... It sucks, have a nice night guys, exercise, live a thin life, and get stronger, never let people onto you, Ever.
Quick note I found amusing, ever noticed that I'm perfection also spells Imperfection. Oh the irony... <3

what do you mean by Renae? sounds as though you're going through a horrible time, hope you feel better soon x x x
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing wrong with asking for help.. And there is nothing wrong with wanting to have the voices to shut the fuck up... You don't have to or need to listen to them..
ReplyDelete<3
But I've listened to Renae since I was tiny, I always thought she was my guardian angel or something, and now shes being a bitch, and Renae is just the name she gave me to call her... <3
ReplyDelete