Sunday, 18 September 2011

Seriously, fall the fuck to sleep.

So, yesterday was my friends sleepover type birthday celebration, even though her birthday was like...three weeks ago. But anyway, I went there fully preparing myself to just binge and regret it the next day (being today) but I didn't realise just How much I would binge... I had Thai food for tea, at least I think it was Thai, all those foreign places look the same to me now a days, and tea was at like half 6. And pretty much from half an hour after tea there was non stop crap eating, it wasn't just me so that's... not that good... but it was just always there, and irritating me, and every time I ate something I got what felt like a kick in the stomach, it really hurt. But it wouldn't stop me eating. I was going to act normal for one night... And I did act normal, I felt normal, like I was finally getting back on my feet, I know now that it was a stupid thing to do, overindulge that is, and I am currently punishing myself with 1000 sit-ups/press ups and a 3 hour run is on the way later... But it was a good laugh :) They tried making me do karaoke but I declined that xD I can sing to myself and out loud occasionally but I don't sing into a microphone that shows how I'm doing :L Not A Chance. And we played truth or dare which just ended up in weird dares like some strange lesbian orgy, but we're all completely straight, and it wasn't really an orgy, just amusement of watching people you would think would be like, nun type girls getting off with each other xD This was all at like 4 in the morning though :L and I couldn't fall asleep first because I wasn't having my face drawn on. So I didn't get to sleep until half 6ish and was awoken at 8 by some stupid chiming clock -.- so I'm not in the best of moods, I refuse to weigh myself, and I'm also refusing to let myself feel sorry for myself, I got myself into this mess after all -.- time to go, I can't type and do press ups at the same time -.- xD <3  



4 comments:

  1. alwayssss. We always think we'll accept a binge right before and during the binge, and then afterword, you feel SO dumb and regret it. But at least you aren't regretting it by throwing it up, because thats a bad way to do it. you are doing something productive, like exercise! Sounds like a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im still on the fricken sugar high from it :3 and i cant really throw it up now, its too late and id just be throwing up acid, but i feel so ill, how ill survive school tomorrow is unfathomable -.- <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started following your blog and really like it. :)

    ReplyDelete