Well, technically, I baked three cakes, about 20 thousand cookies, and a cheesecake. One of the cakes was a birthday one, because its my mother's boyfriend's birthday...Today now. I couldn't write yesterday because I've only just stopped baking xD However, I didn't get up until one, I wanted to sleep the day away because my friend had told me the night before we couldn't be friends because she was holding me back. She was my best friend. I've mentioned her SO many times on here before and I couldn't cope with the fact she was letting me go... It was the saddest thing I'd had to experience in such a long time. I actually cried the whole night. I'm surprised no one woke up and heard me to be honest with you, I was such a wreck though, so I'm glad no one actually saw me xD Sometimes I can be the toughest nut to crack, but when someone gets me at a time when my walls are down, I can't deal with it. -.- I sound like such a total pussy don't I :L Maybe I am, but let me ask you this, If you were in my situation, and the ONLY person that knew you, the real you, and everything about you, the only person in the entire English speaking world that you could truly trust had just told you, that you couldn't be friends, because of you. What would you do? Agree with them, or cry? And on that philosophical note, I leave you, Goodnight my Ana Angels <3 WAIT! I all recommend you go to this website if you don't already know it. http://anathinbeauty.webs.com/redbracelet.htm Seriously! this would help Soooo much, its a great website and it would be amazing if everyone in the ED world were to wear the red bracelet thing they proposed :') Plus it has some really great tips and stuff on it! Love you guys <3

Sounds like a tough time :(. Here for yah girl <3.
ReplyDeleteYou're beautiful!
Thank you :) I appreciate that <3
ReplyDelete