Tuesday, 16 August 2011

I Be Back!

I reckon y'all missed me T'totally too much. And that was Too many T's... ANYWAY! Yes, to answer the question that is burning on all of your tongues right this second as you're reading this, it was fantastic! I have So much to tell all of you, and I don't know where to start, the beginning of things is always boring but, well... I guess I shall have to, -.- It all started last Tuesday (Yes I am writing this in story form, what of it ;D) I went on holiday to Spain with my family, It started out as this boring family  holiday, nothing good every happens to me on family holiday's. Its always, look after your cousins Alex, No wait Alex look after your sister, she's family and family comes first, all that bullshit family's pull on you because they know you have absolutely no comebacks for it whatsoever. So we gets to the hotel we be staying at and its fucking huge, easy for the cousins to get lost in, and it has all this crazy shit in it like an Aviary, and a turtle sanctuary Inside the hotel! O.o Mind blown was I. Then I find out that not only do I not have to share a room with my parents, but I get to share it with my cousin that's my age and amazing, and my brother, that's totally gay so he's just cool. Not only was our room far away from all of the others' room's but we were next door but one to these really fit lads. So naturally me and my cousin, Lets call her J. We go round to these lad's room (Invited of course, we do have some class) and we drink this wine that they stole from the bar, because unfortunately for the Spanish, we knew that putting a cloth over the camera's will stop us from being seen. I swear sometimes people just put things in obvious places for the sake of people like me, J, Martin and James to come along and take them -.- So yes, I didn't steal the wine... Personally, I just hopped over the bar with Martin to get it, he took it from the fridge, not me, therefore I didnt steal it, great logic dontcha think ;D ? So we took this wine, several nights in a row and whilst my cousin was prancing around being the good little girl I was mixing it up a bit, I'm sick of being the one that always gets landed with all responsibility because I'm too good for my own liking. I made some other friends like Laura and Clara, but Martin was really the only one that concerned me. Though he was blonde, and had blue eyes, I usually find people with blonde hair and blue eyes tragic but he was...Fittttt. And so when I get drunk I'm a bit of a forward person ;D But actually he wasn't that bad, a bit of a bad kisser really but not that bad in other aspects... I'm not a slag, I don't usually do the sort of things I did, but... what was it that they said -.-, "What happens in Spain stays in Spain" And it will, because my reputation would be trashed if anyone from school found out... Pahha, I really don't care anymore, though if I get pregnant or chlamydia or something equally as tedious I might just have to hurt someone -.-  Pahha, The food was okay, but well, the pool was better, I could just swim for hours on end and get rid of anything, if I ate toast at breakfast, it would have been worked off an hour later, I felt so proud of myself :') The sea was great as well, full of waves to jump over and under, like a wave pool but, real xD And Oh My God! The Water Park in the hotel was just...WOW! The rings itched a bit but you had to have them to get down the slide and then into the wave pool at the bottom of the slide :') I was in my element this holiday, but my mother was still a bitch, sly digs and yelling at me throughout still happened and I'm waiting for a big yelling at now I'm home and away from nanny, after all my mother couldn't yell in front of her mother, she has to pretend to be nice... Right, Now as promised the pictures... :') I shall continue thinspo tomorrow, but today its more of a salute to Spain type moment than thin people. :) Enjoy, I know I did <3 
Turtles Chillen in the hotel :')


























A view from above <3

I really loved this bikini, and the other girl ;D 








Me on the right looking a state...




Smurf Bikini <3 <3 




Yes, I'm not that thin, but hey, my top's cute. <3


















































This beast was in the lobby of the hotel! -.- 


Oooh, get me all posh looking with me lips on xD 














My slightly scary blue lips from the weather xD


4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a great time. You are beautiful. Spain looks amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, but I'm not it really was, the lads weren't bad looking either ;D <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spain looks amazing! And it sounds like a lot of fun with those boys :P
    You look great too :) your lipsticks very cool!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you darlin' I did have plenty a'fun with them ;D <3

    ReplyDelete