Friday, 5 August 2011

The Suitcase Kid.

Yes, I stole that title from a book, Yes I realise its a bit of a childish book to know the title of, No I am not the inspiration behind the book, though I really wish I was sometimes... Nome, I chose this title because that's what I was doing today, lugging suitcase's from one place to the other, Okay so that's using A lot of hyperbole, but well, I did lug one suitcase from my nan's to my house... Tiring work. Plus, I only got back to my house today because I've been staying at my nan's house since Wednesday, I love it there its so peaceful but I had to face reality at some point... Nanny was feeding me up, she was fattening me up for the winter or something, I felt so bloated today I thought I would be physically ill, violently. You know those poor little pot-bellied kids in third world countries? I reckon my belly looks like theirs' do. When you haven't eaten anything other than things you've been forced to and water-based foods like watermelon and cucumber for over a month, suddenly getting made to eat a load of sugary, fatty, disgusting foods is like hell, not just for your mind but for your body too. My mind was screaming at me to just end my life there and then, because there was no way that I'd ever be thin now I'd eaten that stuff, It was yelling at me and making me feel ashamed, then my body decided it was going to keel over and grow a bit, and make me tired and shaky, I fell off the arm of the chair the other day whilst trying to untangle the wires that were wrapped around me, I hit my head and figured I was going to die, because everything went numb, but I didn't die, and now I've failed myself and all of you too. I couldn't sleep from the sugar rush all that crap gave me and now I don't think I shall be able to brave wearing a bikini on holiday, unless I go walking tomorrow, walking, running, and lots of straining exercises, just to bring pain to my muscles and make my body loose the weight my nanny made it gain... I'm so sorry I failed you guys, I hope you can give me another chance to make this all right again? Until tomorrow, ~~A. <3



1 comment:

  1. I hate that feeling after eating fatty food. It's like guilt and being disgusted in the same time

    ReplyDelete