Monday, 29 August 2011

Celebrity Role Model?

Right, well, as we all know, today is a bank holiday Monday...In England anyway :L And I'd like to do something a bit different today, see I was looking over that website I sent y'all on yesterdays post, and it talked about how everyone needed some sort of role model to look up to on your strive for perfection... And that just got me thinking about who I wanted it to be, I finally settled on two. Who says I can only have one? ;D They're Gwyneth Paltrow and Nina Dobrev. Because lets face it, they're both MEGA skinny and they're both gorgeous! who wouldn't want them as role models?! But because its a bank holiday I'm not going to write much more, I'm just going to send you a whole load of celebrity thinspiration. Have fun <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment