Yes, from where you stand this may seem like a terrible title to have, I mean, not everyone can help being fat, some have that thyroid problem and whatnot... But fat people Can help wearing tight tops. I mean, why would you subject yourself to looking fatter in a tight top than looking just normally fat in a baggier one?! I just don't get it. And what's worse is the fat people who don't do ANYTHING to try and get the weight off! That's just laziness, pure and simple. Rant over. I've been going through my Facebook and looking at all the people I have on there and it turns out that at least 80% of my friends are fat and don't do anything -.- Its a great confidence booster really :L In the evil way I think of course... I don't mean to criticize people with weight issues. But lets face it, they let themselves get that way in the first place... Today was just an appalling day, weather wise. I couldn't even walk the dog because it was raining that much non stop and I was Not washing the dog when we returned. He hates water xD Its a real challenge washing him :L My sister has gone now, until Monday, she's gone to her fathers :') I have the room to myself the whole weekend and can literally do Anything I want, because there's no one here to tell mother if I stay up until some stupid time in the morning... Just a week and a few days left until school and I still don't have a bag... I'm having to guilt my father for money, because my mother doesn't see the importance of a new school bag, even though the one I'm currently using is falling apart. -.- sometimes I think she just does it to irritate me :L I cant decide between the three bags I'm going to put at the bottom but I'm swaying towards the first one a bit... Help?! Which would you choose, I totally value your opinions right now! Until tomorrow <3
Ekkkk I love them all!!! 1 is bright and colourful and gorgeous!. 2 is pretty and can be used for anything! And 3 is cute :) but 2 and 3 look suede material?? The top one looks better if you might get caught out in the rain :) xxx
im in love with the first one :) <3
ReplyDeleteEkkkk I love them all!!! 1 is bright and colourful and gorgeous!. 2 is pretty and can be used for anything! And 3 is cute :) but 2 and 3 look suede material?? The top one looks better if you might get caught out in the rain :)
ReplyDeletexxx
I'm a healthy weight and I'm a little hesitant when it comes to wearing tight tops. I swear it makes me look bigger :/
ReplyDeleteThe first bag looks great. It also looks a little bigger than the other two which would come in handy if you're using it for school.
xx
the 1st one iz super cute ! make sure u love it hun
ReplyDelete