Sunday, 7 August 2011

Its too cold outside, for angels to fly...

Hey there my darling's, how have your days been? Happy? Healthy? Or not so much? Mines been going okay, the only downside is the fact that I was woken this morning before 12 so I couldn't use the fact I didn't wake up to not have breakfast or dinner, so I was ordered to go downstairs and get something to eat, I got weetabix, its not that bad I suppose... Fibre or something :L ? But then I've been busy all day, I've been helping mother clean and looking after my sister, and keeping the sister occupied and out of mother's way, so we've been playing on the EyeToy. Anyone remember EyeToy? The first body sensory game thing for the play station 2? Well, It has decent enough games on it so we were playing that as the Wii we have is downstairs where mother was busy. And we've been making Hamma-Bead pictures, you HAVE to remember Hamma-Beads... 
 These things? They make the pictures and stuff that you have to iron together, I amused myself with those things for a while :L And then we made these little angel things. They were so cute! In fact I have a picture of the one I made, I was proud of my achievement... And if you aren't, then what do I care, I'm terrible at anything arty and this is like the best kind of art thing I've ever done -.- Not saying much about myself really is it ... 
I really haven't gotten the hang of this picture thing, so the angel may be around here, or it might be further down xD but its on here, so it doesn't matter :') In other news, there are two/three people in my classes at school that are Ana, but they're making it so obvious, you just want to slap them and tell them to tone it down so the whole world doesn't see that me and them are acting the same way, I just hide it better, they were even sat there the other day and said no to the food they were offered, you Always take the food at our school, you don't eat it, just take it, and they didn't even do that -.- I shouldn't care about how obvious they're making it, but I do because lets face it, I'm in enough shit right now,  I don't need to be checked up every dinner time and made to eat as well. I go on holiday Tuesday morning :') So this might be my last post for a week or two, I shall miss you all if it is and if it isn't then well, lets face it, you have another day of reading my rambles :) Thinspo coming at youuuu <3 





4 comments:

  1. Haha I remember hamma-beads! Hours of fun!
    Cute angel :)
    Have a great time on holiday!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember hamma-beads! I never knew what they were called though... That angel is cute! Are those others actually eating disordered or are they trying to become disordered for attention? It sounds like they are doing it for attention but they could be disordered and not care if they get sent to recovery or whatever. I hope you have a good holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reckon they're doing it for attention also, it wouldn't surprise me, they're always doing things that will get them noticed thanks guys :) I'll try to <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hamma beads and eye toy used to be the best! :')
    i hope you have a lovely holiday, xo.

    ReplyDelete